Rice Exfoliating Face Scrub for Brightens Skin - 100ML
All Taxes Included
- Evens out skin tones and promotes healthy-looking skin.
- It reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and regulates the pH levels.
- Helps in reducing dark spots and pigmentation to even out the skin tone.
- Gives a charming glow to the face with its lightening properties.
From moisturizing and brightening to soothing the skin, rice ferment does it all. It exfoliates the skin and lightens the complexion effectively.
Green Apple Cider Vinegar
The ingredient can do wonders for acne as it contains anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. It maintains the ph balance of the skin and exfoliates it as well.
Sugar Cane Extract
Ensures that the skin remains smooth, moisturizes it, gets rid of dead skin cells, enhances the development of new cells and also contains antibacterial properties to fight infections.
Rich in vitamins and antioxidants, which are essential in maintaining healthy skin. Provides long-lasting moisturization while imparting a radiant glow.
Step 1- Wet your face with water and let it be damp.
Step 2- Take an adequate amount of scrub and apply it all over your face.
Step 3- Massage gently with your fingers for a couple of minutes.
Step 4- After 15 minutes of application, wash your face and pat it dry.
Step 5- Ensure that you are not too harsh while rubbing the scrub.
Answer : Rice scrub exfoliates and lightens the skin tone. It deeply cleanses the skin and enhances skin texture. Rice scrub is great for your face.
2. What are the main Benefits of Rice Exfoliating Face Scrub?
Answer : One of the major benefits of Rice Exfoliating Face Scrub is to cleanse clogged pores. Clogged pores make your skin look dull and prone to acne. Additionally, the rice face scrub prevents premature ageing and protects the skin from UV rays.
3. Does rice scrub whiten skin?
Answer : Rice scrub lightens the scars and brightens the skin tone. It's an incredible exfoliator but it will not permanently whiten your skin.
4. Can I use rice scrub daily?
Answer : It is not required to use the rice scrub daily. Use it 1-2 times a week. Applying it too often can take out moisture from your skin making it dull and dry.
5. Can I Use Scrub On Active Acne?
Answer : Yes. You can use scrub over active acne until the point it is gentle on the face and does not contain chemicals.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.