Ikin Rose Hair Remover Creme | Comforting properties
Ikin rose hair removal cream is enriched with the goodness of rose extract that can heal inflammation. Apart from that, it also contains carrot and soya extracts that leave your skin...
All Taxes Included
- Rough skin
- Removes body smell
- Rose extract
Aqua | Thiglycolic Acid | Cetostearyl Alcohol | Calcium Hydroxide | Potassium Hydroxide | Propylene Glycol | Emulsifying Wax | Mineral Oil, Steareth-21 | Microcrystalline Wax | Paraffin Wax | Perfume | Rose Water | Carrot extract | Soya Extract | Di Sodium EDTA | CI 77491
- Gently removes hair without any pain
- Remove unwanted hair from Leg, hands, bikini lines, underarms
- Heals Inflammation
- All skin type
Soft and shiny skin
How to use
- Use the spatula to spread the creme generously and evenly over the skin from which the hair is to be removed. Make sure all unwanted hair is covered properly. Do not rub in.
- Leave the creme on fine hair for upto min 3 mins. and on coarse hair for upto 6 minutes. Wipe off with Spatula.
- Wash with lukewarm water only
Apply Astaberry Body Lotion to help keep skin soft and smooth.
*Do not use soap, deodorant, cologne or any other astringent on the same area of skin immediately before or after using Astaberry Hair Remover Creme.(do not use soap). Dry with a soft towel.
Do not use near the eyes or on broken or inflamed skin. If you accidently do, wash quickly with lukewarm water and rinse with a boric solution.
(When using for the first time or on a new area of skin, do the patch test given below)
Apply cream on inner elbow. Wait for 10 minutes and wipe off. If skin is normal after 24 hours, you can safely use Astaberry Hair Remover Creme.