Vitamin C Aqua Day Cream SPF 25 for UV Protection - 50 GM
All Taxes Included
- Revitalizes the skin and improves the complexion
- Prevents signs of ageing by keeping it hydrated
- Fights dullness with its antioxidant ingredients
- Protects the skin from UV damage
Vitamin C is rich in antioxidants that guard the skin against UV exposure damage. Astaberry Indulge Vitamin C Day Cream with SPF is filled with light moisture that illuminates your skin and fades dark spots.
Extremely hydrating provides a brightening effect and helps in fading hyperpigmentation. Reverses or stops premature ageing of the skin and prevents skin sagging. Promotes collagen production and also repairs sun damage.
Orange Peel Extract
Assists in repairing dry, flaky, and itchy skin and retaining moisture. Rejuvenates the face by removing dead skin cells, leaving behind younger-looking sk
Fermented carrot extract
Being a rich source of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, it provides a wide array of benefits to the skin. Prevents melanin synthesis as it is an incredible tyrosinase inhibitor.
It is a lively ingredient that heals your lipid skin barrier and softens the skin texture. Phytosqualane has intense hydrating properties that soothe the skin and helps prevent irritation. It is great for uneven skin tone and reduces premature ageing.
1. Wash your face with a gentle cleanser and pat it dry.
2. Take a little product and apply small dots all over your face and neck
3. Massage your face for a couple of minutes till the creme gets absorbed.
4. Follow up with the routine.
Answer : First, cleanse the skin, and apply toner and serum. At last, apply Vitamin C day cream for moisturization.
2. What are the benefits of this vitamin C cream?
Answer : It brightens & hydrates the skin while giving SPF protection. Also, It is suitable for all skin types.
3. Can I sleep with vitamin C on my face?
Answer : You can leave Vitamin C on your face as it boosts collagen production and prevents wrinkles and fine lines.
4. Is vitamin C good for the skin in the morning or night?
Answer : Vitamin C is good for the skin in the morning and at night as well.
5. Can we use vitamin C creme for oily skin?
Answer : Vitamin C cream has anti-inflammatory properties and is good for oily skin.