Volcanic Ash Face Scrub for Dark Spots and Pigmentation - 100 GM
All Taxes Included
- Removes excess oil from the skin and deeply cleanses the pores.
- Gives younger-looking skin with reduced dark spots and pigmentation.
- Relaxes the skin and provides relief from irritation and redness.
- Provides a beautiful and lasting glow to the face.
Volcanic Black Sand
Being a natural exfoliant, it removes dead skin cells and glorifies the appearance of the skin. It reduces breakouts and promotes a clear complexion. Also, it boosts collagen production and reduces inflammation to a great extent.
Fruit AHAs brighten the skin leaving any signs of dullness behind!!! These are gentle exfoliators that help remove dead skin cells and help in cell regeneration to give a youthful young illuminated skin.
Green Tea Extract
Green Tea Extract contain powerful antioxidants that work as a free radical scavenger. They work wonders for oily skin, rosacea and acne treatment and as a skin calming active. It helps reduce redness and soothe the skin.
Step 1- Dampen your face and take a generous amount of scrub.
Step 2- Spread it across the face using your fingers. Start massaging in the clockwise and anti-clockwise directions.
Step 3- Massage gently for around 3-4 minutes.
Step 4- Wash your face with water and pat it dry.
Step 5- Be gentle while massaging your face to avoid rashes.
Answer : It is loaded with antioxidants that deeply exfoliate and control excess oil on the skin. The scrub also deals with pigmented skin.
2. Is volcanic ash safe for the skin?
Answer : The answer is Yes. Volcanic ash does not cause any irritation on the skin. So, it is safe to use.
3. How do you use volcanic ash scrub?
Answer : Wash your face with a cleanser. After that, take an adequate amount of volcanic ash scrub and apply it gently on the face. Massage it for 2-3 minutes and then rinse it with water.
4. Is this Scrub helpful for Dark Spot and Pigmentation?
Answer : The scrub is definitely helpful for dark spots and pigmentation as it is contains volcanic ash sand that deeply cleanses the skin.
5. Which are the main Ingredients in Volcanic Ash Face Scrub?
Answer : Volcanic Ash Face Scrub is made with volcanic ash sand, green tea extract, and fruit AHA.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.